Sunday, February 20, 2005

who am I ?

The eternal question? Who am I? How much of me is me and what has been shaped by what is and has been and will be? Some things are sure and others shifting and changing like the tides. I know for certain I am a wife. The most joyful and precious task I have chosen for myself. Or maybe it chose me? Either way I have the exquisite privalege of sharing my life, home, children and dreams with the most amazing man I have ever met. He's a tall refreshing glass of water if I ever saw one. Mmmmm mm! The other thing I am certain of is that I am a mother. A mother to a blonde haired ball of energy with the biggest, gentlest, brownest eyes you ever did see. I'm proud to say that so far he's a momma's boy. And then there's the firey one. Piercing , intense blue make up her eyes , and a smile that matches no other. Make her mad though and look out.
But even more than all this ... more than what I have experienced or accomplished. I am who I am because of who Christ has made me to be. His child forever.... ch (christy heigh)

No comments: