Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Looniest of Toons

I don't know about you but I'm pretty tired of Blue Clues and Dora the Explorer. Why don't they have cool cartoons on anymore like when I was a kid? Care Bears and the Wuzzles, the Gummi Bears, even Fraggle Rock or Today's Special. Come on people I can only see so much of Thomas the Tank Engine.
But today I came across a VERY old, we could even say ancient video of Looney Tunes. I'd say it was one of the first few vidoes made. Even before the road runner came on the scene. But, I've never seen Ben laugh so hard at something on TV. He was harly breathing. Good old Merrie Melodies. They just don't make em like they used to. I mean it's great because children's TV is focused now at educating kids but it's just not funny like it used to be. Plus it makes me feel like a kid again.

2 comments:

Adele said...

In your own words Christy What the F?!! This comment is seriously messed up. Anyway you're so right, kids TV is so not as good as when we were young but at least your kids have you to educate them in the important things such as Looney Toons. Yeah!

D said...

Christy you make me giggle because Matt has been going on about what happened to good old GI Joe and Transformers. He finally got to watch a few episodes and was like, hmmm, maybe they were so much better because I was only 5.
Not that I don't like loonie toones, but it was just funny.
Danica