1. I love when Ben just starts giggling to himself about who knows what.
2. I love that Ben speaks so well for how old he is. He can recite the alphabet, count to twenty (twenteen), sing a lot of songs, and so much more. He is so bright. He makes me so proud.
3. I love that ben is a mommy's boy. He wants me if he wakes up at night, he wants me to tuck him in, he wants me to sing him songs, he comes to me if he gets hurt or feels scared.
4. I love that Ben playfights with Dustin but not me, how he tells Daddy first about something exciting. And how he calls me Daddy when he wants to show me "something cool".
5. I love that he loves Megan so much. He does tend to bully her a bit but if she's really hurt or sad Ben is very concerned and will bring Megan her soother of his own special blanket.
6. I love Ben's sort and gentle heart. He is generally very kind and friendly towards other people and children. We need to work at bit on the sharing though.
7. I love when Ben randomly starts standing on his head and hanging upsidedown. What a wierdo.
8. I love that he pees and poops in the potty!
9. I love when he gets SUPER chatty first thing in the morning and rambles on and on about anything and everything that pops into his head even if it doesn't make any sense.
10. I love when he doesn't let me leave the house without giving him a hug first.
11. I love that he always wants to "help" me with cleaning.
12. I love that he looks so much like his daddy. He's the handsomest little guy I know. I know I'm a bit biased but he really is a good looking little boy. Those big brown eyes and full lips. he's gonna be a heart breaker.
13. I think it's so cute when he says sure and Uh huh instead of yes. And how he always goes ummmmmm before answering a question.
14. I love that he finds himself so amusing. Especially with the knock knock jokes.
15. I love that he has this insane memory. Even if he's only seen the show once if he hears the theme song from another room he knows exactly what it is. Wierd.
16. I love that he loves all his grandparents so much and our friends too.
17. Even though it's rude, I think it's funny when he tells me to go away with a big serious frown on his face.
18. No matter how upset he is, if you start to smile at him he can't keep in no matter how hard he tries.
There's so much more to him, I could go on and on. I'm so thankful to be his mommy. He really is growing up just too fast.