Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fall Frolicking!

This afternoon, was the perfect fall day. Stunning colors, warm weather, happy kids. I love it. I love going to the park with the kids especially when Dustin comes along. Instead of me getting bored of doing underducks and helping Megan climb over the jungle gym. I love watching how much more fun and excitement there is when a dad does it. How high can we get Ben and Megan in the swings without them flipping upside down and whomping on thier heads? Or how fast can we swing Ben around before he vomits? (Thankfully he didn't)
I forget how boring I am until I take Dustin to the park with them. He gets them full of dirt and covered with burrs. I pick them off and do the wash. Well, I'm glad to be the more responsible one. Someone has to be. If I wasn't our kids really would flip out of the swings onto thier heads or worse. Well, I'm just thankful we could get out, get some fresh air and enjoy our family in the beauty and splendor of God's creation. Make sure you click on the pictures to get the full view.



No comments: