Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Baby update

I've been getting alot of questions about my pregnancy lately. To bo completely honest I keep forgetting that I'm carring a little baby in me. Our lives are just so busy the days keep whizzing by. I'm now 18 weeks and still feeling good. I've popped out a little bit. But not a tonne. Starting to look a little pregnant now. I'll post a picture as soon as get my hubby to take one of me.
We'll be having an ultrasound in a few weeks and yes we are going to find out what we're having. But, before I do I'd love to hear all your guesses as to what sort of a person is growing in me. BOY or GIRL?!
I will tell you that this one isn't a big kicker like Megan was. I've barely felt this baby yet which is wierd for me. I felt Megan at 14 weeks. Maybe THIS one will be my quiet immobile one. I'm about due for one of those. I sorta feel like it's a girl but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a boy. Dustin thinks it's probably a girl even though he wants a boy a teeny bit more. Also, if any of you guesses the weight and date the most accurate. I'll take you out for dinner. The date is a bit tricky though cuz they're not exactly sure. They've given me anywhere from the 20th of November to the 3rd of December. Also, Megan was early and Ben was late so...
guess away.
I love guessing games.
Oh, one more thing. Please I need name suggestions.

15 comments:

Dan said...

You are having a Boy.

He'll be born on December 5th and weigh in at an impressive 8lbs 6 oz.

You can take me to The Keg. :)

Robyn said...

I love guessing! I won't hold you to the dinner date though :)
I think you're having a baby girl, November 17 and she will be 6lbs 14oz.
Names are a lot harder. Personally, I like Emma, Isabelle and Michelle for a girl and Stephen, Ryan and Daniel for a boy.
No matter who your baby will be, its going to be exciting!

Anonymous said...

November 14th, boy, 7lbs, 14 oz

and how about Micah Jordan?

Hee hee hee

Jen said...

I thought it was decided that his name would be Junior? ;)

I think it's a boy. He will be born Nov. 26th. I'm going to say 8 lbs 2 oz.
I hope I win. :)

Kaili said...

I say BOY, 7lbs. 8 oz., Dec. 1st (the day before my birthday), Roland for the name.
How fun!

Jen said...

Oops - forgot to add my name suggestions.

Girl - Lily, Grace & Olivia are a few I love but can't use.

Boy - Chase, Owen & Caleb are cute ones that I really like.

Good luck with the name game!

Vicki said...

I am so bad at this. I think girl...name suggestion: Amy Grace, and born November 30th. 7lbs. 7 oz. Post a picture soon!
Boy name suggestion (just in case): Daniel:)

Adele said...

November 28th 8lbs 7oz and a girl. I like A names like Ariana and Adriana.
If I don't win then I'll take you out for dinner, you'll need the break with 3 kids!

Christy and Dustin said...

I knew there was a reason I love Adele so much. You can take me out ANYTIME!

nelly said...

girl, dec 6, 7lbs 7 oz It doesn't really matter you have the cutest kids You don't need to take me out I'll just take your kids for awhile. Good deal eh?

D said...

I vote BOY.
November 27
8 lbs 9 oz
Hmmmm. Names that go well after a Benjamin and a Megan are: Joshua, Adam, Samuel.
Or, Girl: Hannah, Dinah, Sarah. I guess I like -ah names today.

Joyce said...

I vote Boy! Boys are supposed to be quieter in the womb. Jordan I barely felt until 20 weeks! he slept 12 hours at 3 weeks,my easiest baby by far,so here's hopin'. Oh i have to guess ummm 7lbs 10oz. I always loved the name Noah or Scott. For a girl, Emma,Arden,Joelle,joyce:). A gift certificate from a restaurant chain will do;). Gods blessings with the remainder of your pregnancy.

Joyce said...

Forgot the date! Nov.13 our 25th Anniversary!

Joyce said...

Since I linked here from Kaili's blog and I don't live anywhere near you guys...you can take out Kaili on my behalf if i win...

I say BOY, Nov. 19th (like my little bugger is due), and 7 pounds, 10 ounces. As for names...i can't even pick my own baby's name...so you're on your own!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »