Sunday, October 08, 2006

Finally a belly shot! 33 weeks.



It's been a few months since I last posted a belly shot. SO, to ease your suffering and curiousity I thought I'd post one. Besides it's a been a months since most of you have even seen me. I'm not sure if I'm much bigger than the last time you saw me, but I sure feel bigger. These pictures were taken yesterday just as I began my 33rd week of pregnancy. Only about seven to go. The baby moves less and less as it runs out of room. Maybe not less in regards to frequency but less in regards to duration. Now instead of flipping and rolling it's more like a stretching and poking feeling. I'm pretty sure the baby is head down now. All the movements are generalised to my right side and the front of my belly. So fun to watch.
This last weekI've had a bit of spotting but have been told by the doctor this is nothing to be concerned about. So, I'm trying not to be. And really,the last few days I've felt better than I have in awhile. Maybe the hamster butt iron drink is starting to finally kick in. Or maybe it's because the time is drawing nearer to me finally getting to see my husband. Finally! I have NO IDEA what the inside of my house is going to look like when I get back. When I left it was painted and that was just about it. Now it has a functioning kitchen, tiled showers, a bead board vaulted ceiling, railings, some mouldings and casings, some doors, lights and even a patio door. None which I have seen. I feel like coming home will be a bit like an 'extreme makeover home edition' reveal. Minus the thousands of screaming fans, the giant bus and the fact that those houses come fully landscaped and furnished. But, I'm excited nonetheless. I promise to put up some pictures after we get semi-set up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are seriously TINY! You don't look 33 weeks, maybe 23...you disgustingly skinny minny. :) Really, you look awesome and I can't wait to see that belly in person.

Elizabeth said...

You look so great, Christy.
Love ya! Can't wait to see you... sometime.

Anonymous said...

You're so COMPACT!! You look fantastic! Can't wait to see you in person :)

April said...

I also think you look great. I can hardly wait to see some pics of your new place. And even more, I can't wait to visit you there.

Anonymous said...

You look awesome Christy! I think I am bigger than you now, maybe. I am so excited for you to be my neighbour! See you in a few days!

D said...

You're so freakin' cute.

Jen said...

You look beautiful Christy! You sure have blossomed since I saw you last but that was 2 over two months ago.

I hope you get home soon!

Adele said...

I'll be a screaming fan if you like I can't wait for you to come home and I'm sure you'll love the house it looks great.

Rebecca said...

You look so at Peace Christy! I've never seen you look better.
You've got a great glow. Will be praying for you guys as you move in and get settled in your new digs.
Blessings