Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last preggo standing.

And then there was one.

Is would appear that women around here are bursting thier babies forth left right and centre. First there was my dear friend Amanda who had her beautiful baby girl Avelyn back in July. And then Vicki had her precious little Lauren not too long ago in September. Then Ange finally got to meet Baby D a few short weeks ago. Who also was a little girl.And then this morning my dear friend Tianna delivered her beautiful tiny little girl. Yes, another girl. She is SO tiny and SO cute and SO dainty. If you knew her parents it's not surprizing at all that she's so beautiful. She weighs in 5lbs 16oz. And already has the longest little eyelashes on a newborn I've ever seen. What a doll. It's fairly obvious her mommy and daddy are smitten. Tianna went in this morning to have her baby manually turned as she was breech, but after two very painful attempts to do so and the baby's heart rate decelerating they decided to do a cesarean. From what I can see the whole family is doing well and enjoying eachother.

I'm so thrilled and extatic to have met in sucession each of my friends' new little additions but now I feel alone and large. I WANNA MEET MY BABY!

No fair. (pout)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon you will meet YOUR girl :)

Before we know it, all of our girls will be 10 and having sleepovers!

Elizabeth said...

So exciting. Congrats to Luke and Tianna. More girls!!!
Thanks for sharing the news, Christy. Soon enough it will be you!

Anonymous said...

Nothing I can say will make that baby come sooner, but to help you pass the time I will come over everyday and watch TV with you and eat all the food in your cupboards. Mmmkay? :)
You are a beautiful preggo and before you know it we'll be coming to visit YOU in the hospital, and Bethany too, of course!

shareen said...

Congratulations to Daddy Luke and Mommy Tianna!

Soon soon soon it'll be your turn...and let the girlie parties begin!

Robyn said...

Your girls are all going to have so much fun together! :)
I do hope the last bit of the pregnancy speeds by for you.

April said...

What's your new address?

Susie said...

Hang in there Christie, only a few more weeks to go. I hope they are speedy for you.

Vicki said...

It's so hard to be patient at the end but it's going to be so awesome when your newest daughter arrives! Hey, where's your newest belly shots?? Can't wait to see what you look like now!

Anonymous said...

Soon!!! That's so exciting! I want to have a baby!

Manda said...

gee goodness its girl city over there. I must say though, and I'm probably biased but your baby girl will be bar none the cutest niece I will have(next to Megs). I can't wait either. Hurry up would yah! Love yah & miss yah!

Manda

Becky said...

And now your water broke!! I can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully come visit!! Love You!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so anxiously excited. I keep checking Amanda's blog for updates. Her site stats are going crazy, I'm sure!!!
Christy, you are awesome.. push push push.
I guess our weekend plans are kaput, eh?

Elizabeth said...

Yahoo!!! Just read the news from Mom Vriend on Amanda's blog. Congratulations!!

Jen said...

Your baby girl was born today! Congrats Christy and family. :)

Robyn said...

Congratulations on your brand new baby girl!!!!!!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Congratulations Christy!!! We can't wait to see pictures.