Monday, April 23, 2007

Christy says...

Amanda sent me these interview questions:


1. If you were to get a tattoo, what and where would it be?
Getting a tatoo is something I have often thought about. But, I know for certain that if and when I do, I want it to have significant meaning to me and not just be some cool fad or trend I'm following. I've watched enough Miami Ink to know that the best place for a woman to get a tatoo is her lower back so that's where it would be. And whatever the tatoo it would be pretty and feminine.

2. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Hmmm.... that's a tough one because the timeline gets a little blurry as I get older. I do remember camping with my parents in Montana and having my first major tantrum at the early age of just eighteen months. I was in a high chair at a restaurant and there was a little bear behind glass that I wanted. And apparently I REALLY REALLY wanted it.

3. If you could get any kind of pet what would it be and what would you name it?
Definitely a dog of some sort. If we had the room I'd say a lab but, we don't have the room so maybe a cute little spaniel or something. I've always liked Charlie as a name.

4. What is the first CD you ever bought? Mariah Carey-Hero. I loved it.

5. Do you promise to never abandon me by leaving Summerland? Good.

3 comments:

Becky said...

How does Dustin feel about you looking at tatoos? Because I have been looking lately, and really want one, but Travis HATES the idea. :( Maybe one day he will lighten up to the idea. Are the kids loving the tramp? I want to see some pictures. Love you!

Becky said...

P.S. interview me!

Anonymous said...

You didn't answer #5. Which was the most important one! Don't leave me!!
Hope this afternoon goes a tad more smoothly than this morning did.
Love you!