Thursday, July 14, 2005

Diary of a mad woman






Today was just one of those days. Ben woke me up this morning at 4:44 am. Thanks Ben. So, I decided that I was up anyways so I went for a jog. My first one of the year. I got back and was feeling nice and limber so I did my daily pilates workout. Then, because I'm a sucker for punishment I took Ben and Megan to Wal-Mart and Superstore. three hours later we arrived at home both kids wailing and myself on the brink of insanity. I literally thought about tossing each child headfirst into the house but thought better of it as our neighbour was out gardening within earshot. Instead I smiled and asked the"sweethearts" if they could please come inside for mommy. Thankfully I put the two of them down. For a nap that is. Then I took a few self protraits. This blog needs a little more Christy I decided. After the kids get up I promised Ben I'd take them to the beach...Here we go again. ch

No comments: