Thursday, July 07, 2005

Who is Megan?

Well, seeing as Megan is 16 months old I'm sure I don't yet know all the ins and outs of who Megan is. But, thus far I've discovered some amazing things about her and what makes up her little personality. From what my mom and dad say, apparently she's very similar to what I was like as an infant. Generally happy and fun, very energetic and busy. Extremely determined and impatient. At times sensitive and cuddly. It's sometimes hard not to label a second child who is more of a challenge as the difficult one. Or even worse the bad one. It's funny though, those traits that have shown themseves to be challenging to us or even difficult are the very things I love most about her. I love that she doesn't let her older brother push her around. I love that she's so curious and determined and climbs anything and everything in sight. And I love that every now and then she will sit and put her head on your shoulder, blankie in hand and soother in mouth. There is no one out there like you Megan and don't ever change. We love you just the way you are. ch

No comments: