Friday, September 23, 2005

The whole Famdamily

I'd really like to take the time to write a nice long post about each one of my family and I will get down to it eventually. But, until then here's a picture from last January. We'd just got back form Mexico. It's wierd to be tanned in the middle of winter. So, from the top right going around we've got Daddy Harold Vriend 50 something, big brother Dan Vriend 26, Becky Vriend 20, Darren Vriend 24 (almost), Hot hubby Dustin Heigh 25, Me 25, mummy Nelly Vriend almost fifty or something like that, Amanda Vriend (Dan's wife) 26. Dan and Amanda have two beautiful kids named Joshua 2 and Cadence 4 months I think. So, now I'll have to round up a picture of the Heigh side.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think you forgot someone! He's not in the picture, but I think you better write a log about your future brother in law!! Thanks for the posts, I check everyday. So nice to hear and read about your daily happenings.

Manda said...

Hey guys,

Its fun to check up on you guys now and then. I'm sorry to hear that Benny was sick. Give the little guy a hug! It sucks when they're sick.
Love you much!