Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Get away mummy!

I was feeling a little guilty the other day as I have come to the realization that I take quite a few more pictures of Megan than Ben. So, I set about to get more shots of Ben. But then I remembered why we have less photos of Ben. Because as soon as he sees you coming at him with the camera he hides. Sometimes I can convince him to let me take his picture but for the most part it's "NOOOOOOO!" And he runs away or hides. I suppose I can relate to him. Having your picture taken with out your permission can be a little disconcerting.

2 comments:

Angella said...

Graham is the same. He turns his head when you take the picture, then runs over to see it displayed on the back of the camera :)

nelly said...

but hes so cute we need more more more!!!!