Friday, November 11, 2005

PEE PEE ON THE POTTY!

Guess who peed in the potty TWICE today?! Yes I did too. But it was MEGAN!!! I'm so proud of her. The first time she piddled a bit on the floor, looked down kind of like...HUH? And went and sat on the potty and finished peeing. The second time she just walked over, sat down and peed. GOOD GIRL! I heard girls are sooner than boys. I'm expecting this to take awhile still but hey, it's a start. The key is just letting her walk around naked. I did the same with Ben but this time around I'm very thankful that the carpet is gone. Wish us luck to keep going!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's great! Especially for only being 20 months. I hope this is goes as smoothly as possible for the both of you.

BTW, there is a really cute FREE potty training kit, if you are interested:

http://www.charmin.com/en_cn/pages/offers_pttraining.shtml

Angella said...

Cool! Maybe she can teach Graham :)

nelly said...

Hurray maybe a time with no diapers????? good luck. MOM

Becky said...

hey can you send me the list of who has who for christmas? or post the list? thanks! Good for megan!!